Scope and Overview
The IEEE RASSE 2022, is a premier conference in systems science and engineering research. RASSE invites proposals for half-day workshops affiliated with the conference. The purpose of these workshops is to provide a platform for presenting novel ideas in a more focused and perhaps less formal manner than at the main conference. The workshops are anticipated to enable stimulating discussions on state-of-the-art, emerging, visionary, with the possibility of introducing controversial topics. Workshops should be organized to promote active interaction between participants. Workshop proposals are solicited in all areas, and topics on systems design and implementation and workshops addressing emerging research directions in these areas are also welcomed.
Accepted RASSE 2022 papers at each workshop will be included as part of the RASSE conference proceeding published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, demonstrating their affiliation with the IEEE Systems Council. The organizing committee expects that all accepted workshops will adhere to a common paper submission as per RASSE conference standard (i.e., two-column IEEE conference style, maximum paper length of 6 pages) and reviewing schedule, as outlined in the Conference Call for Papers. Workshop co-chairs will provide support for organizers of accepted workshops to deliver their workshop program and that accepted articles meet all IEEE publication requirements. To be included in the conference proceedings, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the workshop.
Each workshop proposal must include the following information:
- The full name of the workshop with preferred abbreviation
- The names and contact details of the organizer(s)
- A brief description (up to 1 page) of the technical issues that the workshop will address
- The names of proposed keynote speakers in case a keynote speech is included in the planned format of the workshop
- The names and affiliations of workshop program committee member candidates that can serve as paper reviewers
- A description of past versions of the workshop (if applicable), including dates, organizers, numbers of submitted and accepted papers, and the number of participants.
- A tentative one-page Call for Papers.
Workshop proposals must be submitted by July 31, 2022 by e-mail to Dr. Bernard Fong, the RASSE 2022 Workshops and Special Sessions Chairs, using “RASSE2022 Workshop Submission” as the email subject. Informal discussion about the possibility of organizing a workshop or special session can also be addressed to the same contact.
Submission deadline for proposals: July 31, 2022
Workshop organizer notifications: August 15, 2022
All due dates for workshop papers are the same as those for the RASSE 2022 conference.