Final Submission Preparation
The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our top priority. Please know that our thoughts are with all those affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. The RASSE 2022 conference will be held as a Hybrid conference offering the opportunity for both in person and virtual attendance for accepted authors. In order to be eligible, the following steps should already be completed:
- Electronic Copyright via EDAS.
- Final Manuscript submitted via EDAS by October 8, 2022.
- Paid all necessary registration/publication fees.
For your convenience, the Style Manual and Conference Paper Templates from IEEE in various formats are linked here. Please refer to both of these when preparing your manuscript.
Generate an IEEE Xplore compatible manuscript using PDF Xpress.
All final manuscripts must be generated using the PDF Xpress tool.
To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- Conference ID: 54974X
- Upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion.
- Receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
**High-quality papers that are accepted and presented will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore digital library and indexed by EI/Compendex
Author Registration Guidelines
- Each paper must be covered by a full IEEE member or Non-Member registration fee.
- Student Registration fees do not ensure paper publication. Student authors must pay the full registration fees (Member or Non-Member) to cover the cost of publication.
- Each full registration fee can cover up to 1 paper. If you are an author on more than 1 paper, you will need to purchase an Additional Paper Fee equal to $100.00 USD in the registration platform.
- Accepted papers will be subject to the normal registration requirements of this conference.
- For an accepted paper to be presented, at least one author must be registered.
IEEE Copyright Notice
If an author would like to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material. Additional information is available here.